From IMarine Wiki
Revision as of 10:21, 27 August 2014 by Nicolas.bailly
Meeting Wednesday 27 August 2014
Present: GP, Nicolas, Casey, Edward, Anton.
- BiOnym local faster (20 sec to 9 sec). Caching
- Work with Fabio on CoL DwC to be transformed in TAF.
- 3 interfaces: simple, mid-advanced with set up, statistical with upload of species names.
- Incorporated in search name of FishBase.
- Jerome Guitton to be contacted. Nicolas will contact him next week after he is back
- Nicolas explained that BiOnym is used after no exact match is found.
- FB Match name: make the unique and full use of BiOnym for name list.
- Nicolas to analyze the results, send a summary to the group and discuss next telconf.
- Possibly invite Dora but after the next telconf.
- GP will attend "Fourth Workshop on the Development of Quantitative Assessment Methodologies based on Life-history traits, exploitation characteristics and other relevant parameters for the ICES Data-limited Stocks".
- Review the last meeting reports and do what was said.
- Change the introduction to fit the scope of the journal and focus on it.
R in Pisa
- Try to resume work between CNR, LifeWatch Italy, LifeWatch Greece, Edward. Try to understand the political difficulty.
- In HCMR, contacts are Anastasis Oulas + Nikos Pattakos.
Thursday 4th September 2014, 11 am European time.