From IMarine Wiki
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
May 2014, :00 am European time.
Revision as of 08:58, 24 April 2014
Meeting 24 April 2014, 10:00 am
Present: Fabio, Nicolas, Casey, Edward, Anton, Gianpaolo
- Review of various papers collected by Edward and Anton.
In particular Boyle et al. 2013 in BMC Bioinformatics about a taxon nema matching they developed for plants.
Apparently a mix between the GNI parser, and the Tony's Taxamatch. To explore if there are improvements over Taxamatch or if it is only an effect of linking GNI parser + Taxamatch.
- Finish section 2 and 5 for the next week call (Edward, Nicolas, Fabio).
- Comparison with same systems in other domain, e.g., vessel names.
- GP to modify section 3 and 4.
- Intro of section 3.5: It is the restricted matching running process workflow, not the overall BiOnym conceptual workflow, so can be kept here.
- Complete the point 5.6 in the discussion about how we evaluated the performance (Edward). But still to evaluate if not better in 4.4.
- Discussion on details of reporting (to complete if necessary).
- Section 4: 3 paragraphs as section 3.4 (GP or Edward).
- Should we move the paragraph on parser comparison to discussion? To be evaluated (Fabio).
- Machine set up in CNR but there is an issue about MySQL 5.6 comparatively to 5.5. Should be running on Friday 25.
- Is it Apache or TomCat? Casey has to explore what is the best. CNR install Apache, and explore if TomCat can be also.
Friday 02 May 2014, 10:00 am European time.