2014.05 WP10: Data Consumption Facilities Development Monthly Activity By Task and Beneficiary
From IMarine Wiki
This WP10 Activity Report described the activities performed in May 2014 by Beneficiary and Task.
It is part of May 2014 Monthly Activity Report.
T10.1 Data Retrieval Facilities
- The development of the Restful OpenSearchDataSource Service has been completed (#2790).
- Resource Registry and Search System have also been updated to support this new kind of datasource.
- Index has been extended to support results visualization (#2823). More specifically, index returns the frequent terms found in documents for a given query. Also, clustering capabilities are currently under development.
- Federated Search:
- Bug fixing:
(Normally these activities fall under T10.4)
During this period FORTH activities included:
- Construction of the MarineTLO-based warehouse v4. Related ticket: #2807
- Implementation of a set of connectivity metrics for evaluating MarineTLO-based warehouses. Related ticket: #2255
- Update X-Link library to be exploited by Chimaera. Related tickets #2800, #2801
- Tests for the WPS-Hadoop migration to the CDH4 distribution
- Support to WPS-Hadoop algorithms integration
- Areal Spatial Disaggregation algorithm update (Ticket #2855)
T10.2 Data Manipulation Facilities
Complete (the Task was active from M3 to M26 i.e. December 2013)
T10.3 Data Mining and Visualisation Facilities
Complete (the Task was active from M3 to M27 i.e. January 2014)
T10.4 Semantic Data Analysis Facilities
Complete (the Task was active from M4 to M27 i.e. January 2014)