2014.05 WP10: Data Consumption Facilities Development Monthly Activity By Task and Beneficiary
From IMarine Wiki
This WP10 Activity Report described the activities performed in May 2014 by Beneficiary and Task.
It is part of May 2014 Monthly Activity Report.
T10.1 Data Retrieval Facilities
The implementation of an OAI-PMH adaptor in the context of the federated search, has started this month. (#2817)
- The development of the Restful OpenSearchDataSource Service has been completed (#2790).
- Resource Registry and Search System have also been updated to support this new kind of datasource.
- Index has been extended to support results visualization (#2823). More specifically, index returns the frequent terms found in documents for a given query. Also, clustering capabilities are currently under development.
- Federated Search:
- Bug fixing:
(Normally these activities fall under T10.4)
During this period FORTH activities included:
- Construction of the MarineTLO-based warehouse v4. Related ticket: #2807
- Implementation of a set of connectivity metrics for evaluating MarineTLO-based warehouses. Related ticket: #2255
- Update X-Link library to be exploited by Chimaera. Related tickets #2800, #2801
The beneficiary should report here a summary of the activities performed in the reporting period
The beneficiary should report here major issues faced in the reporting period and the identified corrective actions, if any.
The beneficiary should report here a bullet list highlighting the main achievements of the reporting period
T10.2 Data Manipulation Facilities
Complete (the Task was active from M3 to M26 i.e. December 2013)
T10.3 Data Mining and Visualisation Facilities
Complete (the Task was active from M3 to M27 i.e. January 2014)
T10.4 Semantic Data Analysis Facilities
Complete (the Task was active from M4 to M27 i.e. January 2014)