18.02.2013 Project Executive Board Conference Call
From IMarine Wiki
Time: Monday February 18, 2013, 15:00 - 17:00 Europe/Rome
- assessment of the January WP reports prepared by each WP leader;
- assessment of the status of deliverables;
- assessment of the status of milestones;
|P. Pagano||L. Nguyen||D. Castelli||A. Ellenbroek||S. Garavelli and H. Hanahoe||A. Manzi||L. Candela||P. Fabriani and G. Giammatteo||P. Pagano and L. Fortunati||G. Coro||J. Gerbesiotis||G. Kakaletris and A. Antoniadis|
Main Discussions and Actions
On January 2013 Activity Report
Donatella asked for the status of NEAFC subcontract, that is still draft.
Lino said that we should send the deliverable D2.5 to EC ASAP even if the wiki is not completed. The text describing the wiki should be improved and extended as requested by the reviewers as recommendation.
- Anton summarized the activity;
- Lino and Leonardo highlighted the fact that there is the need to enhance the cooperation between WP3 and WP6;
- some discussions started in WP3 without relying on project supporting tools;
- From the next month on Anton will ask WP3 members to enrich their reports with Wiki pages and TRAC tickets;
- Re COTRIX, they are using a specific tool for requirements (Anton will circulate further details);
- A new VRE is under definition, Ward is working on this;
The AppliFish has been downloaded 521 from IOS and 140 from Android.
Donatella asked if the downloads comes from external people or consortium people and if EU has performed some promotional actitivity about it.
Anton said that we should plan an upgrade of the webapp. The idea is to collect of the feedback by the end of february and have a release by the end of April. TD said that we should also have a version ASAP that fixes some issues.
Regarding the effort available for this app we should discuss it at the SB level.
TD proposed that we should use the UMD resources deployed on the infra to perform some test with Execution Engine and aquamaps algoritm in order to compare the performances with d4science infra peformaneces
- TD and Leonardo said that about the service activity related contribution of this WP there are missing contribution of some of the partner. There are some activities that are discussed but then there is no plan associated with it. The only resources among the one discussed that are actually being exploited are the FAO Geonetwork maps that have been recently imported in the iMarine GeoNetwork
- it has also been highlighted to be more formal in the report, in order to understand better what are activities related to WP3 and WP6 and avoid to have duplicated reports.
- some partner asked to have also available the monthly activity report in advanced in order to fill it when each activity is completed and not at the end of the month and this has been implemented starting from the February report.
- Andrea reported on the WP the activity;
TD asked if we are on trac with the installation of the ETICS infra at ENG . Andrea said that it should be completed by february and then the DB should be synchronized with the one at CERN.
TD said that we should understand what to do with regards T8.4 and assign tasks.
Terradue has not report on tasks T.9.2 since 2 months. TD asked Gianpaolo to speak with Terradue to understand plan of enhancement of WPS-Hadoop
Status of deliverables is available via the dedicated Wiki page.
- D2.4 Risk Analysis and Risk Response , M14, NKUA
- D2.2 Management Report, M15, CNR
- D2.5 Report on inter-projects coordination and collaboration, M15, FAO
- Due this month:
- Due next month:
Status of milestones is available at a dedicated Wiki page
- MS3 Second annual meeting of the Governing Board, M15, ERCIM (to be organised in March 2013)
- MS23 Delivery of Virtual Event and Project Event, M15, TRUST-IT
- Due this month:
- Due next month:
On the next meetings
It is confirmed that the next TCom RTD meeting will be March 21-22 in Pisa.
Next PEB conf call
TO be organized Mon 11th March at 15:00 CET.