From IMarine Wiki
Meeting 15 November 2013, 10:30-18:00 pm
Location: FAO, Rome.
- M. Assante - CNR
- F. Fiorellato - FAP
- A. Gentile - FAO
- E. Van Ingen - FAO
Modifications are needed to be able to reflect the changes of a Report Model Instance in the VME-DB
in the Reporting Library [RL]
- 1) Add a String parameter in Attribute class
in the Reporting Modeler [RMD]
- 1) possibility to add Sequences
- 2) possibility to embed Report References as part of a Sequence
- 3) possibility to set arbitrary properties on Report Components (Metadata association to BasicComponent)
Modification are needed in the Reports Manager WebApp [RMW]
- 1) Support [RMD] point 2.
- 2) Modify the VME-Import Dialog, 3 steps phase to import a VME-DB: Select a RMFO first, then the VME Rep Name, then the Year.
FAO to provide a first implementation of the RSG Scenarios reported in Scenarios as soon as possible.
Discussion: M. Assante, E. Van Ingen, F. Fiorellato
- Status and presentations of the upgraded tools
- The gCube Reports Modeler
- The gCube Reporting Library
- The Report Store Gateway meta language definition
Discussion: M. Assante, E. Van Ingen, F. Fiorellato, A. Gentile
- VME-DB / iMarine Interoperability
- On Reading report instances from iMarine Reports to Report Store Gateway
Discussion: M. Assante, E. Van Ingen, A. Gentile
- On Importing VME Reports on the iMarine Reports Web Application
- The iMarine import Dialog for VME Reports
- The iMarine import dialog for VME Report References