From IMarine Wiki
Meeting 13 December 2013, 11:00-17:00 pm
Location: FAO, Rome.
- M. Assante - CNR
- F. Fiorellato - FAO
- A. Gentile - FAO
- E. Van Ingen - FAO
Changes to apply to the Java Domain Model provided by FAO:
- DONE The InformationSource to Rfmo association has to be set as 1 and not N.
Changes to apply to Reports Manager User Interface provided by CNR:
- DONE The current association mechanism does not take into account that when referencing a source of information this could have cardinality one (allowing only one to be associated) and not only n (allowing multiple ones to be associated).
- A Role mechanism has to be implemented to allow users belonging to one of some RFMO to be able to edit only the ones in which they are allowed to.
- DONE The attributes does not allow to "deselect" an entry". An entry "not applicable" should be added in every attribute area.
- DONE The current version of the Reports Modeler does not allow to specify if the attributes (radio buttons) have to be set inline or not.
- In the toolbar
- DONE the Open Report tooltip should be modified by appending 'from workspace'
- DONE Add view/hide structure toggle button as first shortcut
- DONE Since it is not possible at the moment to use HTML Formatting in text inputs the RichText Toolbar has to temporarily be removed.
- Menu VME
- DONE Change Open VME in Edit VME
- DONE Change Menu VME from 'Edit VME' to 'Edit VME-DB'
- Menu Create VME
- DONE and Completely Working Has to be added with the same options of the edit VME one
- Menu Delete VME
- DONE Has to be added with the same options of the edit VME one and not selectable for the moment
- Menu View
- DONE To be removed
- DONE but not removed, adapted for VME Remove Splash (New From Template, open Report, import from workspace)
- Import Popup
- DONE with tooltip when hovering rows, window resize disabled The grid does not enlarge even when the container window is enlarged,
- DONE the Owner column has to be removed.
- DONE (Low Priority) Double click on a row to edit the selected.
- (Low Priority) Show the current number of grouped rows in the grouping
- (Low Priority)In the case of VME Reports if only one group is present it has to be expanded by default
- Other enhancements have been circulated via screenshots:
Discussion: M. Assante, E. Van Ingen, F. Fiorellato
- Status and presentations of the upgraded tools
- Changes to apply to the Java Domain Model provided by FAO
Discussion: M. Assante, E. Van Ingen, A. Gentile
- VME-DB / iMarine Interoperability
- On Reading report instances from iMarine Reports to Report Store Gateway
- On Importing VME Reports on the iMarine Reports Web Application
- Changes to apply to Reports Manager User Interface provided by CNR