From IMarine Wiki
Revision as of 08:46, 8 May 2014 by Nicolas.bailly
Meeting 08 May 2014, 10:00 am
Present: Fabio, Nicolas, Casey, Edward, Gianpaolo, Anton
- Nicolas could not work on the paper this week (BioFresh finalization).
- Section 2. Outlines done by Edward; to be completed: GP on Taverna and Galaxy, Fabio on other uses, and Nicolas on FishBase. Edward makes the conclusion.
- In overview, it is necessary to mention CoL, and Rod Page's work.
- GP made the changes in sections 3 and 4 as suggested last week. Discussion of comparison of parsers to e moved to below the presentation of the numerical results
- Restrict 3.7 that is mainly to be discussed in section 5 for future work.
- Edward added a subsection in section 4.
- Finish section 2 and 5 for the next week call (Edward, Nicolas, Fabio, GP).
- Nicolas to input section 5 + indication about who should complete what.
- Section 6: start to collect outline and ideas, the main messages we want to convey.
- Anton to contribute to section 5 and 6 (Nicolas to contact him, and GP will contact Lino as a first reviewer).
- Final layout under LaTeX by GP.
- Work finally!!!
- Issue in documenting the processing: there should be an animated display showing the progress of the computation.
- When using the refresh button of the browser, both computation and configuring parameters are lost.
- Using Google Chrome Inspector, we could spot a FAILED information that is not caught and documented.
- Add controls in the box entry (e.g., limit the values of thresholds, etc.). Check the null entries.
- Possibly discretisation in a dropdown menu from 0.1 to 1.0.
- Dropdown menus in matcher selection to adapt the behaviour.
- We don't need NONE if red crosses are there.
- If algorithm fails, it should be reported.
- Infor (?) to be reviewed and completed (Preparsing has disappeared).
- Submit disabled until everything is correctly input in configuration.
- Ticket to be written by Casey.
- GP to organize a test plan to make th eprogressive basic testing.
Thursday 08 May 2014, 10:00 am European time.