From IMarine Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Thursday May 2014, 10:00 am European time.
Latest revision as of 09:00, 8 May 2014
Meeting 08 May 2014, 10:00 am
Present: Fabio, Nicolas, Casey, Gianpaolo, Anton
- Running finally!!! The issue was a not-linked GWT class ... To be well documented for future developments in collaboration.
- Issue in documenting the processing: there should be an animated display showing the progress of the computation.
- When using the refresh button of the browser, both computation and configuring parameters are lost.
- Using Google Chrome Inspector, we could spot a FAILED information that is not caught and documented.
- Add controls in the box entry (e.g., limit the values of thresholds, etc.). Check the null entries.
- Possibly discretisation in a dropdown menu from 0.1 to 1.0.
- Dropdown menus in matcher selection to adapt the behaviour.
- We don't need NONE if red crosses are there.
- If algorithm fails, it should be reported.
- Infor (?) to be reviewed and completed (Preparsing has disappeared).
- Submit disabled until everything is correctly input in configuration.
- Ticket to be written by Casey.
- GP to organize a test plan to make the progressive basic testing.
- Overview: Fabio still to do.
- GP added paragraph on the workflow.
- Section 5. Nicolas has progressed, still need to complete 5.3. 5.2 to be merged with 5.1.
- Gp to contact Edward for plans.
- Try to have a pre-final version for 15 May still.
Thursday 15 May 2014, 10:00 am European time.