From IMarine Wiki
Revision as of 08:41, 2 May 2014 by Nicolas.bailly
Meeting 02 May 2014, 10:00 am
Present: Fabio, Nicolas, Casey, Edward, Gianpaolo
- Nicolas could not work on the paper this week (BioFresh finalization).
- Section 2. Outlines done by Edward, GP on Taverna and Galaxy, Fabio on other uses, and Nicolas on FishBase. Edward makes the conclusion.
- In overview, it is necessary to mention CoL, Edward suggested several places.
- GP made the changes in sections 3 and 4 as suggested last week.
- Restrict 3.7 that is mainly to be discussed in section 5 for future work.
- Question about the table by Fabio. After discussion, should stay in section 4.2.
- Edward added a subsection in section 4.
- Finish section 2 and 5 for the next week call (Edward, Nicolas, Fabio, GP).
- Nicolas to input section 5 + indication about who should complete what.
- Section 6: start to collect outline and ideas, the main messages we want to convey.
- Anton to contribute to section 5 and 6 (Nicolas to contact him, and GP will contact Lino as a first reviewer).
- Final layout under LaTeX by GP.
- Machine completely set up in CNR.
- Issue: the deployment in TomCat is problematic, and Casey and Angela reported different errors.
- GP suggests that Casey works only on CNR machine from now, and give up her local implementation, so Angela and Casey can work on the same error.
- However, at a later stage it will be interesting to determine the error for future collaboration of that type.
- Is it Apache or TomCat? Casey has to explore what is the best. CNR will install Apache, and explore if TomCat can be also on the same machine.
Thursday 08 May 2014, 10:00 am European time.