From IMarine Wiki
Welcome to the iMarine Project Wiki.
iMarine (RI – 283644) is a Research Infrastructures Combination of Collaborative Project and Coordination and Support Action (CP-CSA) co-funded by the European Commission under the Capacities Programme, Framework Programme Seven (FP7).
The goal of iMarine, Data e-Infrastructure Initiative for Fisheries Management and Conservation of Marine Living Resources, is to establish and operate a data infrastructure supporting the principles of the Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management and Conservation of Marine Living Resources and to facilitate the emergence of a unified Ecosystem Approach Community of Practice (EA-CoP).
This Wiki contains information on iMarine core activities, findings and outcomes and it may also contain contributions from distinguished experts who contribute as iMarine Board members.
The Wiki main areas are:
- the Ecosystem Approach Community of Practice reporting information on establishment and operation of the iMarine Board to manage the requirements emerging from the Communities of Practice behind each Business Case.
- the Infrastructure Deployment and Operation reporting information on Procedures, Policies, Resources and Plans governing the deployment and operation of the infrastructure supporting the iMarine project;
- the VRE Deployment and Operation reporting information on Procedures, Policies and Plans governing the deployment and operation of Virtual Research Environments serving the needs of scenarios for the Ecosystem Approach Community of Practice;
- the Products Catalogue reporting the iMarine portfolio;
- the Quality Assurance reporting information on the Procedures, Policies and Tools intented to ensure the production of concrete and high-quality results inline with the iMarine work plan;
- the Catalogue of functionality which describes the current list of facilities offered via the iMarine infrastructure.