Infrastructure Acceptable Use Policy
From IMarine Wiki
By registering in the D4Science Ecosystem any User shall be deemed to accept these conditions of use:
- The User shall only use the D4Science Ecosystem to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals, policies and conditions of use as defined by the body or bodies granting you access.
- The User shall not use the D4Science Ecosystem for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
- The User shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
- The User shall protect its access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
- The User shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the D4Science Ecosystem or access credentials to the incident reporting locations specified by the D4Science Ecosystem and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
- Use of the D4Science Ecosystem is at User's risk. There is no guarantee that the D4Science Ecosystem will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
- Logged information is used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes only.
- The access-granting bodies and Resource Providers are entitled to regulate, suspend or terminate the User access, within their domain of authority, and the User shall immediately comply with their instructions.
- The User is liable for the consequences of violating any of these conditions of use