21.01.2014 Project Executive Board Conference Call

From IMarine Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Agenda

Time: Tuesday January 21, 2014, 15:00 - 17:00 Europe/Rome

  • Short Summary of the activities performed in December 2013;
  • assessment of the status of deliverables;
  • assessment of the status of milestones;
  • AOB.

Participants

TD WP1 WP2 WP3 WP4 WP5 WP6 WP7 WP8 WP9 WP10 WP11
P. Pagano J.Michel / L. Nguyen D. Castelli A. Ellenbroek S. Garavelli A. Manzi L. Candela P. Fabriani P. Pagano G. Coro G. Gerbesiotis G. Kakaletris

Main Discussions and Actions

On December 2013 Activity Report

On WP1 Activity:

Jessica sent an email to SB in order to ask for an agreement on a 5 months project extensions ( instead of 4), given that the GA approved an extension to 6 months in should in any case be ok.

Leonardo asked about deliverable D10.5 that is due to end of Jan but with the new DoW will be postponed. Since there is not idea on when the new DoW will be submitted, it would be easy to prepare it for the end of te month and then extend it afterwards.

Regarding the contract with Patricio Bernard, there are no news on this, but it 's important to understand if it has to be done cause the money for his contract will have to be passed to FAO. Jessica will have to check this point.

On WP2 Activity:

Some collaboration were established, with one research center in Crete to exploit the Statistical Manager.

Donatella asked about the status of the Liason page, cause it has to be updated with the latest change. therefore also the website and the portal have to be updated.

On WP3 Activity:

Anton asked if it's possible to postpone the deliverable on validation cause there is not software available to validate. TD said that Gianpaolo is providing periodically validation of Algorithms that can be included.

TD said also that it would be better to stop with the development of Byonim and start making it available to users.

On WP4 Activity:

TD is going to complete the modification to the Service Catalog that have to be published on the news.

On WP5 Activity:

Nothing to discuss.

On WP6 Activity:

Gianpaolo reported that it was not aware about the intersection engine task.

On WP7 Activity:

nothing to discuss

On WP9 Activity:

Gianpaolo reported that the WP is formally finished and he would like to understand how to continue to report some activity that is not yet finished like TD. This will be discussed during the TCom.

T2 activity on SoS has not reported follow up.

On WP10 Activity:

Nothing to discuss.

On WP11 Activity:

Nothing to discuss.

On Deliverables

Status of deliverables is available via the dedicated Wiki page.

On Milestones

Status of milestones is available at a dedicated Wiki page

AOB

TCom will be organized in Athens. from 3 to 6 Feb.

Discussions on the agenda :

  • modification to the session on Spread, presenters are T2/CNR

Next PEB conf call

Next PEB conf call is scheduled for the 19th Feb at 15.

Personal tools