2013.10 WP8: iMarine Data e-Infrastructure Enabling Technology Development Monthly Activity By Task and Beneficiary
From IMarine Wiki
This WP8 Activity Report described the activities performed in October 2013 by Beneficiary and Task.
It is part of October '13 Monthly Activity Report.
T8.1 iMarine Data e-Infrastructure Enabling-technology Development
CNR has performed the following activities:
- Finalisation and release of the
softwaregateway-clicomponents for gCube 2.17 (2195);
- Release of version
softwaregatewayservice for gCube 2.17 (798);
- Wiki Documentation and release of version
registry-publisherlibrary registry-publisher: (2067);
- In collaboration with CERN, finalisation and release of
resourcemanager-clientclient library of
- CNR in collaboration with FAO, release of version
common-gcore-resourceslibrary for gCube 2.17. Bugfixes and minor modifications.
In this reporting period, FAO has performed the following activities:
- In collaboration with CNR and CERN, finalisation and release of the
Smartgearscomponent stack for gCube 2.17 (2298, see also 2167,2170,2172, 2208,2209, 2168, 2169);
- In collaboration with CNR, finalisation and release of version
common-jaxws-callsFWS components (2298);
- Wiki Documentation of the the
- Preparation and delivery of a presentation of the
Smartgearscomponent stack for the 7th TCom;
- Preparation and release of version
1.2.2of the Executor service for gCube 2.17 (renames service to allow co-deployment with older versions, no ticket).
None to report.
First release of the
Smartgears component stack.
T8.2 iMarine Data e-Infrastructure Policy-oriented Security Facilities
The activities performed by ENG in October are:
- partecipation to the TCOM in Rome where all the activities have been exposed
- support to the integration test at server side performed by CERN
- integration of SAML Assertion ID in the portal: successfully completed and internally tested (#1718)
- update to the documentation on Authentication Authorization and Accounting
- contributions to D8.3 and MS36
HTTPS communication among Nodes and Portal
T8.3 Workflow Management Facilities
During this month NKUA released a number of components related to the Workflow Orchestration Layer #1276. Also, components related to PE2ng compliance to Map-Reduce / Master-Worker (#939) have been release.
Resource Registry extension to support a per VOVirtual Organization; configuration for updaters has completed (Related Ticket #1344). Also, two bugs (i) one that caused Searchable and Presentables fields delete impossible has been fixed (Related Ticket #2239) and (ii) another that caused Resource Registry to throw an exception during bridging on production (Related Ticket #724) have been fixed. Furthermore, the wiki page for Resource Registry have been authored. Moreover, several classes in some components (under the org.gcube.execution subsystem) have been changed to implement Serializable interface to support caching in the context Search performance optimization.
The wiki page of Resource Registry is available here.
The following components were released for in gCube 2.17.0:
- data-handlers-library 1.0.0
- hive-parser 1.0.0
- operatorlibrary 1.3.0
- workflow-hiveql-adaptor 1.0.0
- workfloworchestrationlayerservice 1.0.0
- workfloworchestrationlayerservice-stubs 1.0.0
- workfloworchestrationlayer-client 1.0.0
- WorkflowEngine 1.3.3
- workflowengine-client-library 1.0.0
- resourceregistry-configuration-vo-nonupdaters 1-0-0
- RRPlugins 1-0-2
- RRModel 1-5-0
- RRGCubeBridge 1-5-0
- ResourceRegistry_NODEPS 1-4-0
- ResourceRegistry 1-4-0
- ExecutionEngine 1-3-0
- EnvironmentProvider 1-4-0
- MadgikCommons 1-5-0
- WorkflowSearchAdaptor 1-4-0
- WorkflowEngine 1-3-3
The beneficiary should report here a summary of the activities performed in the reporting period
The beneficiary should report here major issues faced in the reporting period and the identified corrective actions, if any.
The beneficiary should report here a bullet list highlighting the main achievements of the reporting period
T8.4 Resource Model
Complete (the Task was active from M1 to M8)