2012.01 WP2: Project Management Monthly Activity By Task and Beneficiary
From IMarine Wiki
This WP2 Activity Report described the activities performed in January 2012 by Beneficiary and Task. It is part of January 2012 Activity Report.
T2.1 Scientific Coordination
- Finalization of the MoUs with TELDAP and EMI initiatives;
- Drafting of the MoU with GeoWOW and EUBrazilOpenBio projects;
- Contact established with MyOcean project;
- Monitoring and supervision of scientific activities and deliverables in the period;
- Organization of monthly SB (12 Jan 2012) teleconference and review of the corresponding minutes prepared by ERCIM;
- Planning of on future potential liaisons.
Nothing to report
- Finalization of a number of cooperation MoUs with external project and initiatives;
- Monitoring and supervision of scientific activities and deliverables in the period.
T2.2 Project Strategy
- Participation in the coordination meeting held at FAO on strategic, organizational aspects and priority settings (17 January 2011)
- Participation in the SB meeting
- Decisions about the J.Miur follow up activities were taken.
No major deviation
- Activity priorization
- iMArine Board chair and Secretary prepared and attended a one day coordination meeting FAO-CNR on strategic, organizational aspects and priority settings
- iMArine Board chair followed-up with Muir on cost assessment
- iMArine Board chair and Secretary followed-up on SB matters - emails reading / answering
- iMArine Board chair and Secretary prepared and attended one SB meeting
Delays are encountered at SB level in the decision making for proceeding with Cost assessment activities - M. Taconet sent 2 reminders and a deadline for comments on TORs
- Draft TORs on Cost Assessment activity
- Tightened views on Project strategic issues between FAO and CNR - reflected in Minutes of concertation meeting
T2.3 Executive Management
- The monthly PEB was organized on 9 January 2011 and minutes of this meeting were prepared;
- Technical activities were monitored;
- The Agenda of the next f2f TCom(14-16 March 2012) was prepared and discussed with the project partners.
No major deviation.
- The project development activities were kept on track.
The beneficiary should report here a summary of the activities performed in the reporting period
The beneficiary should report here major issues faced in the reporting period and the identified corrective actions, if any.
The beneficiary should report here a bullet list highlighting the main achievements of the reporting period