From IMarine Wiki
Meeting 19 March 2014, 11:00 am
Present: Nicolas, Casey, Gianpaolo, Fabio
Casey shared the latest version of the BiOnym user interface, on https://www.dropbox.com/s/dg4lnnrp49ic7uz/Screenshot%202014-03-19%2014.12.19.png.
Screenshot of the draft BiOnym user interface as of 19 March 2014.
Casey then shared the latest version after changes on 24th, on https://www.dropbox.com/s/dg4lnnrp49ic7uz/Screenshot%202014-03-24%2014.12.19.png.
Screenshot of the draft BiOnym user interface as of 24 March 2014.
Some of the changes discussed and made since:
- Added a “Add matcher” button, initially one matcher up to a specific number of matchers
- Included the explanation of all of the options through help links (Gianpaolo indicated where to fond them issing ones + send it by email later on)
- Removed the option of Maximum total number of results in the Advanced tab
- Accepted in the validation process if there is an option of “None” in between of the chosen matchers
Some of the points to consider changing:
- Add “Remove matcher” that can remove the selected matcher and its corresponding threshold and maximum result
- It is not sure that all TAFS have the quality status, environment and citation. To decide after tests if we keep the options.
- The text entry box can get only one name.
- Discussion on the upload facility: tests to be made when the interface is plugged.
- Discussion on the output file: test if it can be stored in the personal workspace automatically after indication in the computation tab.
Thursday 27 March, 11:00 am for the group.