18.02.2013 Project Executive Board Conference Call

From IMarine Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Agenda

Time: Monday February 18, 2013, 15:00 - 17:00 Europe/Rome

  • assessment of the January WP reports prepared by each WP leader;
  • assessment of the status of deliverables;
  • assessment of the status of milestones;
  • AOB.

Participants

TD WP1 WP2 WP3 WP4 WP5 WP6 WP7 WP8 WP9 WP10 WP11
P. Pagano L. Nguyen D. Castelli A. Ellenbroek S. Garavelli and H. Hanahoe A. Manzi L. Candela P. Fabriani and G. Giammatteo P. Pagano and L. Fortunati G. Coro J. Gerbesiotis G. Kakaletris and A. Antoniadis

Main Discussions and Actions

On January 2013 Activity Report

On WP1

Donatella asked for the status of NEAFC subcontract, that is still draft.

On WP2

Lino said that we should send the deliverable D2.5 to EC ASAP even if the wiki is not completed. The text describing the wiki should be improved and extended as requested by the reviewers as recommendation.

On WP3

  • Anton summarized the activity;
  • Lino and Leonardo highlighted the fact that there is the need to enhance the cooperation between WP3 and WP6;
    • some discussions started in WP3 without relying on project supporting tools;
  • From the next month on Anton will ask WP3 members to enrich their reports with Wiki pages and TRAC tickets;
  • Re COTRIX, they are using a specific tool for requirements (Anton will circulate further details);
  • A new VRE is under definition, Ward is working on this;

On WP4

The AppliFish has been downloaded 521 from IOS and 140 from Android.

Donatella asked if the downloads comes from external people or consortium people and if EU has performed some promotional actitivity about it.

Anton said that we should plan an upgrade of the webapp. The idea is to collect of the feedback by the end of february and have a release by the end of April. TD said that we should also have a version ASAP that fixes some issues.

Regarding the effort available for this app we should discuss it at the SB level.


On WP5

TD proposed that we should use the UMD resources deployed on the infra to perform some test with Execution Engine and aquamaps algoritm in order to compare the performances with d4science infra peformaneces

On WP6

  • TD and Leonardo said that about the service activity related contribution of this WP there are missing contribution of some of the partner. There are some activities that are discussed but then there is no plan associated with it. The only resources among the one discussed that are actually being exploited are the FAO Geonetwork maps that have been recently imported in the iMarine GeoNetwork
  • it has also been highlighted to be more formal in the report, in order to understand better what are activities related to WP3 and WP6 and avoid to have duplicated reports.
  • some partner asked to have also available the monthly activity report in advanced in order to fill it when each activity is completed and not at the end of the month and this has been implemented starting from the February report.

On WP7

TD asked if we are on trac with the installation of the ETICS infra at ENG . Andrea said that it should be completed by february and then the DB should be synchronized with the one at CERN.

On WP8

TD said that we should understand what to do with regards T8.4 and assign tasks.

On WP9

Terradue has not report on tasks T.9.2 since 2 months. TD asked Gianpaolo to speak with Terradue to understand plan of enhancement of WPS-Hadoop

On WP10

On WP11

On Deliverables

Status of deliverables is available via the dedicated Wiki page.

  • Delay
    • D2.4 Risk Analysis and Risk Response , M14, NKUA
    • D2.2 Management Report, M15, CNR
    • D2.5 Report on inter-projects coordination and collaboration, M15, FAO
  • Due this month:
    • None
  • Due next month:
    • None

On Milestones

Status of milestones is available at a dedicated Wiki page

  • Delay:
    • MS3 Second annual meeting of the Governing Board, M15, ERCIM (to be organised in March 2013)
    • MS23 Delivery of Virtual Event and Project Event, M15, TRUST-IT
  • Due this month:
    • None
  • Due next month:
    • None

On AOB

On the next meetings

It is confirmed that the next TCom RTD meeting will be March 21-22 in Pisa.

Next PEB conf call

TO be organized Mon 11th March at 15:00 CET.

Personal tools