18.01.2013 WP5-WP8 Security Integration
From IMarine Wiki
Time: Wed Jan 18 , 2013, 15:30 - 16:00 CET
- Discussion around security development and testing status
- Security components Release on ETICS
WP8: Ciro Formisano and Ermanno Travaglino ( ENG )
WP5: Andrea Manzi (CERN)
Summary of the discussion
- Development for Authn completed
- Only the testing phase for Authn using DNs and the federated with Token is missing, the rest have been tested correctly tested on the infra at ENG.
- The CL a common-security has been implemented and tested.
- in order to integrate the AuthN service side everything will be transparent.
- small modification at gCF level implemented
Documentation of SOA3:
- shibboleth and liferay integration tested and documented
- documentation of the SOA3 need to be completed.
- Andrea suggested to create a secure-bundle and secure-distribution to include the new needed configuration files and use maven to generate it as for the non-secure distribution
During he Security Session at the TCOM client integration is going to be discussed.
- ENG : Ciro to speak with Fabio regarding the gCF modification
- ENG : Ciro And Ermanno to complete the doc
- ENG : Ciro to work next week to secure distribution.