From IMarine Wiki
Biodiversity Validation Review and TaxaMatch Planning 10 December 2012
- Fin: Nicolas Bailly
- iMarine: A.Ellenbroek
Relevant sections of the meeting:
- AE explained how he past validation results will be used to prepare next steps, and that the efforts of FIN were much appreciated;
- AE explained the change towards a structure to requirements collection and to improve the description of the desiderata;
- Use a tool such as GANTTPROJECT;
- Split requirements in Functional , technical, and UI parts (proposed);
- Functional requirements have a tree structure, where there can be sub-sub-sub-sun requirements;
- After the functional part has been described, it can be discussed in fora such as TCom to estimate the effort needed
- Such approach can work for the TaxonMatcher and EnvironmentalEnrichment parts. AE will start with their compilation
- The objective is to have a clearer set of requirements for developers, validators, and users.
- NB provided an status updated of the FIN activities, and will contribute to the development of the Work Plan.
Main discussion outcomes
The actions towards exploitation of a FishFinder reporting VRE are for December:
- AE to continue with the GANTT for Taxon matching;
- AE to start teh GANTT for Environmental Enrichment;
- NB to contribute to descriptions;
- NB to ensure the GANTTs are discussed in the Biodiv cluster to ensure coverage.